Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Long Week!!
Sorry Guys for being so behind. I have been busy with school and school related stuff. Lets what has been going on in the life of Haley!! I am an RA again this year and we have started off bad but it will get better hopefully, band has been good but hot and tiring...... BSU is amazing as usual because its like church when your not at home ....... I have been thinking about what I want to do with the rest of my life because I am hopefully getting married November 6th 2010 after my dear friend Ashley Stokes gets married in June of 2010....... I have met new friends that are crazy like me but in a good way ..... I guess we cant live without the craziness around here...... Trying to get my relationship with christ where it used to be !!! ........ Also been trying to keep in touch with my friends that have gone on to Universities and getting their education there.........Cant think of anything else but I will try to keep yah posted .... Well I hope everyone has a great rest of the week !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment