Hey Everyone,
Today has been a little emotional for me and my family and the kids I babysat this summer.... I moved in my dorm this afternoon ...... I have grown to love those two kids ........ I am also having some future planning issues...... It involves me getting married and going to school or getting through school then married ....... It is a tough decision because I am ready to settle down and start a family but also dont want any issues either the first year of marriage..... I just have a lot on my mind.........
Also I have been in this bible study with the college students on Sunday and Wednesday nights and this bible study has shown me a lot about what God is really like and about ...... I really didnt stop and think about how awesome it is that WE are the rarest people b/c God made us special and NO ONE is like us ..... God created us for him and only him....... God has shown me alot of things that are between us but I know God is working in my life and is putting people in my path to help lift me up and give me wise knowledge of what the Father wants.......
I hope everyone had a great but safe summer now that is slowly coming to a end..... School is about to start and my life is going to get more busy ....... Well May God bless you all
I miss you all and love you all .......
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment