Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sorry For Not Posting!!

Hey Guys ,
Sorry it has been a while since I have posted on here.... God is doing amazing things in my life.....I have been pretty busy though...... I have been mostly busy with school or with my family and working...... I just got accepted in the CNA program at ICC .... I am so excited about that and see what God has in stored for me and my future!!!.....I have learned to be thankful for what you have because one day you may never have that again..... God has shown that to me by taking my Uncle with him , almost lost my Grandfather but it wasnt his time yet , and I am enjoying my friendships with my friend that I have met at ICC and have grown to love them as part of my family. I have also learned that some friends are like your family even though they arent blood and that we should cherrish every moment we have with the people we love because we aren't promised tomorrow!! But that is it for now ..... but I am going to try to keep ya in touch ...

God Bless,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment