Hey Guys,
This semster is flying by so fast! I also have met new friends here this semester. I had a friend leave and go back to the Gulf Coast to be with her family . I miss her so much but I am thankful for technology because I can keep in touch with her. September is going to be here before we know it and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am not second guessing myself just knowing that this will be big change for both Harvey and I and of course our families as well!!! God has been good to me as always . He put great people in my path who have helped me out in so many ways and probably half of them don't know it yet!!....... Family and Friends are there to help you out either during the good or bad which most of them have been there for me through those times!!! ...... But life will always be a rollar coaster but we must look up to God and know that he will hold our hands and walk us through the tough times and the good times and he NEVER leaves us ..... It may seem that way but he is always there cheering us on and guiding us through!!! Well thats it for now!!!
God Bless,
Haley
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment