Monday, March 28, 2011

Amazing Life !!!

Hey Guys,
I have been learning how to be a disciple for about three weeks now ..... Its new to me and its a couple in our church that have a ministry that teaches how to be a disciple for Christ !!! It is an amazing experience and I love the couple who is teaching it!!! They are my inspiration because I love the way they love Jesus !!! Through this teaching I have learned how to maintain a personal bible study on my own and how to pray and have a conversation with Jesus!!! I am blessed to have this couple in my life and church family !!!! I have memorized scriptures and I haven't had to memorize scriptures in years !!!

When I started going to these classes I have talked to the lady before for other reasons and when first met her I thought to myself that woman lives for Christ , I want to live like too..... So about a month went by and Mom asked me to go with her to a bible bible study ...... Then God knocked on heart and said you need to keep doing this !!!
Well I will keep you informed on how things are going and what the Father has shown me !!!
May God bless everyone and Hope everyone is having a great day so far !!

In Christ ,

Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment