Hey Guys,
It has been quiet sometime since I blogged on here..... Since then I have left ICC and have gotten married.... We are have been married 6 months now !! It doesn't seem that long . Also my family has gone through some tough times now . In October my brother had food poisoning and the doctor found his serve scoliosis . We went to a specialist in Memphis where they did a MRI on his spine and found a condition called Chiari Malformation .... Which is a condition where the brain stem meets the spinal cord opening where the spinal fluid goes and it causes the spinal fluid to not be able to go anywhere and caused a lot of problems that seemed to be nothing but did become something..... He had the Chiari surgery on March 7 th and left the hospital on March 16th .... He had surgery at Lebonheur ..... That hospital is a great hospital !!! My brother has one more surgery on May 18 th to have rods put in his back !!!! But he is doing great !!! I am a proud sister of a very brave brother !!! God has truly blessed me with a great family whom I love so much ....... My church is another place that is great !!! We have great people in our church that lives for Jesus and is trying to reach people to Christ !!!
I am thankful that I have a place I can worship and christian friends and family I can come to and most of all I am thankful I have my Father in Heaven who I can run to with problems or just to praise him !! I am learning how to get closer to God better and memorizing his scripture to hide in my heart so I can tell others about eternal life and amazing love the Father has for all of us !!! Well that is all for now .... Hope everyone has a blessed day / weekend ..
Love ,
Haley
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment