Tuesday, April 12, 2011

22nd Birthday

Hey Guys,
I just celebrated my 22nd Birthday yesterday !!! I was amazed at all the birthday wishes from people I am in contact with everyday to people I see every blue moon from high school!!! It shows how much people care!!! When you leave this place one day what will people say about you ??? I want people to think of me as a Radical Follower of Jesus Christ !!! In Matthew 28 verses 18-20 tells we are to make disciples !!! That does mean to " scare them out of Hell" .... It means to disciple them into growing Christians.... We tend to do that and not show them how to grow !!! I want to see people grow like I am learning how to grow and to tell other about the Love of God ..... I also want people to say she was on fire for God and still was until she died!!!! I am learning news things each and everyday when I am in the Word of God !!! I am learning to Love and Live like Christ even though I still sin but I am constantly talking and walking with God everyday !!! I don't know the plans he has for me but I know they aren't to harm me but prosper me into what he wants ..... He is the Potter and I am the Clay !!! Well I hope I made sense but I also hope you learned something from this !!! Well take care and remember to be nice to people because you never know when they are having a bad day or just need a some Love from God's children !!!

Love Always ,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment