Hey Guys,
I hope you all are having a great Easter !!! I had a great time in worship this morning !!! We had 2 children and 2 youth get baptized this morning!!! It is amazing at how God is blessing our church family !!! I loved the phrase that our preacher said .... " He isn't here because he is RISEN !!" ..... I know my God will come back to get his children but until that day I am going to learn more and more of his word and win others to Christ !!! I know I can't save them but only God can !!! God has put some wonderful people in my life to show me where I need to go and I am thankful he has they are have become part of my life and I am blessed to have them !!! But I realized how amazing God is !!! He sent those people in my life because he knew they would help me be the person I needed to be !!! He has a plan for it isn't to harm me but to prosper me !! I love that song and some others !!! I could use a lot of words and still couldn't really tell how I feel about him !!! He is the lover of my soul, my provider, my protector , and he is soon coming back !!! I hope you are ready because he is coming !!!! I am glad I am getting ready because I want him to be able to say you are my faithful servant !!!!
If I don't see you again ..... I know I will see some of you on the other side !!!!
Love Always,
Haley
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment