Hey Guys ,
Sorry its been a long time since I blogged !!! It has been crazy here!!! But everyone is doing great my brother is recovering great !!! But a friend of mine had major surgery yesterday but he is doing great and is in a room !!! I am truly blessed what God has done in my life and the people he put in it !!! I know God had a purpose for each and everyone of them !!! I can't imagine my life with out either one of them!!! God has shown me a lot this past few months and he hasn't given up on me and never will thank goodness !!! He is definitely amazing !!! Well I hope everything is going well for you all!!! I hope God does the same with you guys because it is amazing what God can do for you and the people you love and cherish !!! Keep God first and Keep your heads high because God will lift you up from a low place and put you up on higher ground !!! Keep up the good fight because God is smiling down you !!! I will try to keep up but sometimes it is difficult with my busy life !!!
God Bless !!!
Haley
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment