Hey Everybody,
I have been looking at other people's blogs and they have been talking about it beening their last week ever at ICC..... Some of them are my best friends but I know they will be ok and God will protect them ..... I have learned a lot from them and have grown to love them as my friends and they have a piece of my heart ......
But also I have planted on my heart is judgement..... I know we all judge people by the outward appearance but we don't realize what really is going on in the heart..... If I had judged my best friends about outward appearance some of them I would probably not consider my friends..... I have been judged by others because of my outward actions wish were sins that I have gotten God's forgiveness and I have forgiven myself .... It hurts when people judge you like that ..... That is why I don't trust many friends with somethings but I am thankful God put a hand full of people that I could trust and learn from ...... Also I am thankful that God has put his word in front of me where I can learn from what he has to say ...... I love my Heavenly Father and I praise him for saving me and giving his only son to die for me ..... That brings tears of joy to my eyes knowing one day I will get to see my Father in Heaven Face-to-Face and live with him for eternity ....... and I want have to worry about other people judging me......
I love the words that one of my best friends said about a situation ... I am not sure actually all the words but it was something like this " I will love as my friend and I wouldn't worry about my judgement towards you because I am not the one who is going to judge you at the end" I love those words she said because she is right we shouldn't worry about other people's judgement because we should be worried about being judge by our heavenly father......
That is it for now ..... I hope everyone is having a great week so far ..... and I hope everyone has a good and safe summer..... May God be with you and bless you through whatever you do .... Remember do everything that you do for the glory of God !!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment