Hey Everybody!!!
Sorry it has been a while since I have been on here... I have been pretty busy with work and family !!!..... I went to go watch one of my friends get married.... The wedding was beautiful and sweet.... Our church has found another youth minster and he is really great .... God is doing a lot in my life and I am thankful he has control of my life ....... I have been blessed with great family and friends that love and care for me !! I enoy spending time with them ..... I also love my God who is so amazing and protects me and loves me for who I am ........ I miss my friends from school but dont miss school at all !!!......I have learned from God that he will never give you something you cant handle!.... Eventhough it may seem like you cant but really you can .... it just takes time with everything.... And I know they people that are going on mission trips will have God behind them and protecting them as they do what they were called to do in his name ...... I have been praying for them and trying to encourage some of them and if you are reading this and you are going on a mission trip I am praying and I want yah to know I love yah and am going to do my best to encourage you ...... May God bless your heart and everything you do !!!
Thats it for now ..... Until next time !!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment