Monday, May 4, 2009

Wow

Hey Everybody,
I have been thinking a lot about my relationship with my God and the people he put in my life..... I am blessed that he has given me so many people I can talk to ...... Some I can go to them about anything and some are there to cheer me up ....... God has blessed me with a handle full of friends I can talk to about anything ...... For one I have the best co-workers/ and managers I could ask for ...... There is never a dull moment in that place...... but I am thankful he put me with some of the best christian people who I have grown to have a relationship and to love them .... also I am thankful for the ones I have met at school...... God has also did a blessing there...... and my church friend/family ....... God has blessed me there with them as well ..... Even through the good and bad they are always there....... That is what I love about all my friends ...... They are there when you need them ....

Well School is about out for the Summer..... I alot of us will be going different ways...... but I know I will have a lot of contact with most of my friends ....... I am ready for a break from school.....

Well I guess that is it for now ......God bless !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment