Hey Everybody,
Why I picked that topic is because the Devil has tried to intervein with my church family. So he couldnt do that now he is after families in my church. He is doing pretty good so far if we dont do anything about it. I have been praying about a lot . It just bothers me that he is trying so hard to hurt our church . Our church family needs your prayers really bad. He has tried to so hard to get to me but I made sure that God was my leader not the Devil. I am leading more on God now that I know he knows me weakness and how to get me to do wrong. I hope that yah are doing the same because trust me he will find a way to get to you and your family . I just pray that God will keep his hand in our church and the families in it .... Well that is it for now .... Stay near to God and I will talk to yah later......
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment