Thursday, March 12, 2009

God Is Good!!!

Hey everyone,
Today was pretty good. Just a little different with most of my friends gone. I have peace with God that he will protect them and bring them home safe. Also I trust that he will use them for his glory . I love each and everyone of them so much . I am praying for them and care about them deeply. Also I am praying for my other friends that are leaving early tomorrow and that God protects and guides them as well. Today has been great but cold . I felt God with me all day because he knows my feelings and thoughts. Well thats it for now but ....... By the time the people I am talking about will be reading this a week from now but I just wanted yah to know how much I love and am praying for yah . Hope that God has shown yah different things and I know God has used you in so many ways because most of yah have done that in my life. I love yah so much ......

No comments:

Post a Comment