Hey Everybody,
If you dont know by now , we lost my great aunt about 12:30 this morning. We are thankful that she doesnt have to suffer anymore and she is with Jesus . We are just hurting right now but hopefully we will get better. I want be able to be with my family but I know God will take care of them and give them strength . I am doing better than I was this morning . It just hit me all at once. But I believe her children and grandchildren of course are taking it the worst . But we will help each other get strong . That is what I love about my family , we always help each other in need. I will update yah more on everything. And she didnt get to meet her great grand child who has her name but I know she is looking down and watching over her ...... But the baby is fine and cute as a button .....
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment