Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Life Is Great With God Leading It !!!
I choose that title because God has shown me alot since I started college. Before I started college, I thought I wouldn't find any friends . But God showed me that I was wrong. I have meet so many great people that I love so much that it is hard to describe even to them. They are a blessing from God because God knew I would need them through some tuff trials in my life. I have learned that I can't always rely on them for everything but they are there when I need them after I talk to God first. I have learned so much from each of them that God wanted me to learn. We think that we aren't much help in people's lives until they tell us . I know I have thought that .. I believe we should tell one another how much they mean to us because we arent promised another day . So now I tell all my friends that I love them and I am here for them or what ever comes to mind. Well that is it for now .... God bless and Love yah all.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment