Hey Everybody,
Sorry I am a day late. Just got a little distracted. But the reason I chose this topic because God just amazes me everyday . Yesterday morning in church we had four people get baptized and among those four was a eighty or close to that age woman . I dont know why but I just thought young people got saved or baptized but I guess God showed me a differ. But today has been pretty good. Just a little tiring . God gave us a beautiful day though. Yesterday and today I haven't stopped thinking about my uncle and how I miss him so much . I dont know what I would have done without my friends and how God never gave up on me . I am so thankful he has saved me . I also have been thinking about all my friends that have gone to be with the lord as well and how much I miss them as well . I am grateful for a loving church family, a family , and friends who are so loving and caring in my life. I have been through a lot . But anyways I guess that is it for today . God bless and love yah ( who ever reads this).
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment