Today,
I had a great day with God in control..... I haven't realized how thankful I am that God has put people in my life to help me where I am struggling..... He knows where he needs people in my life and knows my every hurt..... I am thankful and glad to call some of my friends , sisters in christ .... because I love and care for them very much ..... They probably dont realize how much they mean to me and how much they have done for me in the years and past..... I dont know where I would be with out them and God ....... I also thank God everyday since he has put Mr. Right ( Harvey ) in my life..... He knew when I was ready to give in and let him have control....
Well that is it for the day ...... I will let yah know more later .... Love yah
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is great! You are a sweet girl! Keep relying on God to see you through everyday. He'll give his best to you!
ReplyDelete:)