Wednesday, March 25, 2009

God Is My Peacemaker!!

Hey Everybody,
Sorry again for being another day late. Yesterday was so busy trying to get my online stuff done but I had a wonderful day because I have a great creator watching over me . Today has been good just a little wet but I guess God wanted us to have rain which is good. I am waiting on a phone call to tell me I have a new baby cousin. God has blessed my family on both sides. The baby's name is Sabrina Corrine Noah ( but not sure if that is how they are spelling her name) . She has five brothers and sisters waiting on her arrival. She has an two older sisters and two older brothers. Chelsea(13), Dekato(11), Trey(9), and AJ( 2). Yeah so I am pretty excited . Hopefully I will get to see her tomorrow. God has also giving my great aunt more days . I guess it isnt her time to go yet . Who knows though, but God . Everybody around here or people I have talked to are sick from the weather changing and I am one of them . But I pray that God will help us get better. I am thankful that God gave me amazing friends that I can share my thoughts and problems too. And also thankful he gives them the words I need to hear. He is good at that kind of thing. I know I have been in those situations where God lead me to speak to people and I sure didnt know what I was to say to them but God was in control and that is how we should live our lives by letting God be our leader because we sure dont know where we are headed . I look at God as our (GPS) because he tells where to go and where he wants us to go . But that is hard for me to do because I am kinda hard headed ( really hard headed at times). But I hope yah learn a lot as well because I learn knew things every day that God shows me and I am thankful I have a loving, caring , and care taker heavenly father who loves me dearly and wants what is best for me . Well I guess that is all for now . I love yah and I hope yah have a great rest of the day . I will see some of you at BSU!!

1 comment:

  1. Good blog girl!
    Hope your aunt has that precious baby soon!

    ReplyDelete