Hey everybody,
I have heard the saying '' Everything Happens For A Reason" Well I get the gist of what it is saying but it is hard to grasp when stuff happens to your family members. First of all the situation with my great aunt, she was in bad health and was in pain and he let her go through that but I dont know why but at the end I felt relief because he took her home with him so she wouldnt suffer anymore. But I talked to Mom and she said the funeral was nice . But another thing was with my mom . We swopted vehicles so she wouldnt have to spend much money on gas. Well she left work yesterday a little after noon to go home and pick up my grandmother and leave for Winona. Well she was about 3miles away from the New Albany Exist when she hydroplanned and spun around a couple of times and ended up in a revene . Well the way she was in there no one could see her but she could see them. But one of the cars on the other side saw what happened and turned around and checked to see she was ok and called the police. Well they waited until the state trooper got there so they could tell what happened because mom was in a lot of shock and didn't know what really happened. But anyways I dont know who told the state trooper about me and her switching vehicles but the state trooper told her that she ought to be thankful that she wasnt in the van because if she were it would have been a terrible accident instead of just getting the wrecker out there that she could either have been seriously injured or even killed. But luckly she and the car were fine and her and my grandmother made it safe to Greenwood and Winona in the car and they are headed back to New Albany.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment