Hey Everybody,
Easter was amazing ...... on top of Easter there was my 20th birthday which God has blessed me with that many of years since we arent promised tomorrow..... I have had a great long weekend. Keep the Barkley Family in your prayers!!! Linda Barkley , from New Albany, passed away Friday morning from cancer. She was pretty young , I think she was 47 or so ....... But put her family in your prayers...... My family is doing better and that precious baby I havent seen since the day we went to see her ....... But I know she is being taken good care of ....... My family and friends are a blessing to me and I love them all from the bottom of my heart. They have been there for me during the good and bad times ...... But this one is going to be short but I will get back later ...... May God Bless yah !!! Love yah ......
Love,
Haley
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment