Well first of all I went to bible study which was AMAZING...... eventhough it was only four of us God laid stuff on each of our hearts. We watched part of the Passion of the Christ movie ..... Oh my words cant describ how I felt when I saw it ( for the first time) ........ It broke my heart that my sins did that to him and that I might as well hammered those nails in him for what I have done. But that is what is so Amazing about God he FORGIVES AND FORGETS !!! ( AMEN) ...... but after that amazing bible study . I had fun with some more lovely Ladies that I truly love ....... We had so many laughters ...... we can kid around but we know we love each other....... But to wrap it up I love each and everyone one of those girls and I just wish they could know how much I do love them and would basically anything for them . By the way we were celebrating my birthday early !!! Well thats it for now God BLESS !
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment