Hey Everybody,
This weekend has been so hard on me and my church family. We have lost a great soul but Heaven has gained a good soul...... I know He and I had our differences but we have always been friends..... I miss him today and will always treasure the good times we shared...... My heart goes out to his family and best friend..... His dad and mom really broke my heart seeing them hurt like that ....... But most of all I do hurt b/c there were many things I wanted to tell him but it is too late but at least he left with us on a good note...... but please pray for me and his family and other friends........ These words have been on my heart ever since the preacher said these words" God took him home because he knew he wouldn't be able to handle whatever was coming in his future" I cant imagine what would be coming his way ........ He was a pretty tough guy ..... He was 6"2 , dont know how much he weighed but he was a lineman (I believe ) for New Albany, Northeast , and for Faulkner Alabama...... He had a big heart and was loved by many..... It was nice to hear people say good things....... But I am glad he is with the Creator not suffering down here..... but he will be missed!!!! Also we had another person die that well know to our church ..... Tracy Olson was her name....... She was battling cancer for years...... She left a husband and daughter........ and a lot of family .... Please be in prayer for that family as well....
Can't believe I only have less than two weeks of school left!!! I cant wait for summer !!! Might be working all summer but I will be working with great people who I have grown to love ..... We never have a dule moment at McAlisters ......... We are basically a family ........But as I think about the summer some of my friends are going off to do mission work in other parts of the states and out of the States ( my prayers will never cease for yah ) ........... My heart goes out to yah as well..........
Well that is it until next time...... Remember life is short so live your life for God until he takes you home !!! Love yah
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment