Hey Everybody,
This week seemed so long but finally it came to an end .......but this week was great ...... Monday was amazing how God works. Even though there were only four people in bible study it was still amazing.....then that night some of my girl friends came and watched a movie and we had some laughter and memories to remember than on ....... Tuesday was not memorable compared to Monday b/c working on school work is not that exciting ..... Wednesday was amazing ..... another one of those memorable days by laughter and goofing off ( You know who you are !!!!) ......... and also I got to share my relationship with christ to one of my friends which I hope I planted a seed...... and Today was good because I got to laugh and go HOME!!! ....... Cant wait to see what Friday - Sunday has instored for me.......... That sums up the week ...... Hope everyone has a great Easter !!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment