Hey Everybody,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far..... Mine has been kind of stressful but it has gotten better. But that is not what I am writing about today . I have come to realize that it will be a year on May 24, 2009 that two of my friends were killed by drunk driver. They were only 19 and 20 years old preparing themselves for the future. But we as a student body of New Albany High School and their families were changed by this. And also for the person and her family .. She had two kids in there with her . Now she is facing charges. But still that doesnt take way the fact that she took away two very brilliant, friendliest, caring, and loving people you met . The families of the lost ones are in better spirits but also is hard on them when they didnt have them for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now birthdays and Mother's day ........ I know it was God's time but we dont think about how we will die . I hope that they didnt feel a thing. These two graduated in 2006 and the other two that were seriously injured graduated with me . We all were in band together. I have learned that life is short and we should live like there is no tomorrow b/c we arent promised tomorrow .... And I am one of those who haven't been living like there is tomorrow. You hate to lose someone but if they are in Heaven you know they are better off...... And if you reading this and you don't know Christ ....... Well I hate to be rude but you need to find and follow him because if you dont and you take your last breathe .... it is too late and you will spend eternity in Hell ..... And I dont like to scare people into Heaven but I rather tell you that there is a such thing as Heaven and Hell ........ and I am going to Heaven ..... But I know I will see these two again someday because I was on the band bus with them and they both lead worship on that bus and they have taught a lot of us something everyday ..... There was not a day that when by when Julius had a smile on his face and AJ as well....... But now they are smiling down on all the NA people and all their Brothers and Sisters in christ.... Well I guess I am going to leave you with this story but remember we are not promised tomorrow ...... So I want to say I love everyone of you and I pray that all of you are saved and I will see you in Heaven again..... God Bless
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment