Hey Everybody,
Sorry I havent been on here in a while .... I have been pretty busy .... But yesterday I got that dreadful call from mom saying : I know you will be upset but I wanted you to hear from me..... I knew something was wrong when you hear those words ..... Then she told me my Ex Boyfriend/ friend died in a car wreck..... Later we learned he was fell asleep at the wheel , went into the median into the on coming traffic and was hit by an eighteen wheeler and killed him and his friend that was with him...... I just cried and cried ...... b/c we had our differences and didnt talk for a while until he called on my bday and wished a happy birthday and we wanted to make things right and we started being friends again .... Well it was Sunday night was the last I time I talked to him and will ever until I see him again in Heaven ....... I am glad God gave us the chance to make things right ..... I just want everyone to know if you have something against someone or not talking to a boyfriend/girlfriend, friend, parent etc..... please make things right because you never know if you will ever see them again.......Please be in prayer for me and his friends and family who have been strucked by shock and having to deal with the lose of him ....... He was the first to go to heaven from our class of 2007...... (R.I.P Ryne ) now I am going to put a website on here if you want to see the article about him and his friend..... May God Bless Yah !!!!
http://www.myfoxal.com/dpp/news/20090421_two_faulkner_football_players_killed
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment